Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Good News-Faye Mapley

Hello dear family & friends,
I brought Faye home from the hospital last friday, 3/4/11. She is really glad to be home where it is quiet. She is being seen here by home health care nurses(RN's), and is responding well. She is still very tired and quite sore, but has a good appetite and is resting well, along with our daily exercises as prescribed by her physical therapists.
We are both very grateful for all of your prayers, get well cards, personal phone calls, prepared meals, and loving support. Your email support to me has been especially appreciated as the last 3 weeks all I have done is go to the hospital(37.6 miles one way) to support Faye, and maintain our home as well as time permitted. The days when I left home @6am and returned home @ 8PM, both tired and alone, your loving emails were especially welcomed. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Faye & I are especially thankful to God for giving us more time together, as each day is a gift. We are eternally grateful for all of our loving friends and family.
Love, Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment